discovery of Stellar Universal REPULSION Force, we are pleased
to present facts about the Sun. This is an important note
for International project SOHO of NASA and ESA for study of
the Sun. Requesting for verification of below data with observation.
NEW FACTS ABOUT THE
SUN & STARS: NOTE FOR SOHO OF NASA & ESA:
1) The Sun and Stars exert force of REPULSION. Therefore,
whenever external bodies moves in vicinity of the Sun or Stars
then these bodies will be REPELLED.
2) Thermonuclear Reactions (TNR) in the Sun and
Stars start from the surface of Stars - not from the centre.
3) Inner region of the Sun and the Stars is cooler
than the upper region.
4) TNR is the result of Intra-Atomic Repulsive
5) The Sun and the Stars are constituted by heavy
dense radioactive elements and possess high density. Density
of the Sun is 14.66 (Earth = 1), but not 0.25 as believed.
6) Ejection of Solar Wind from the surface is
the result of Solar REPULSION Force.
7) The heat, which is generated by TNR at the
surface of the Sun, is transmitted to Solar Corona by SOLAR
REPULSION FORCE. Therefore, temperature of Corona is above
1 million K while Solar surface temperature is about 5000
8) Off-Solar spiralling tornado of hot gas in
the Sun is a result of Solar Repulsion Force.
9) Solar surface is covered with short lived
EXPLOSIONS which count 3000 at any given time, with each size
of Earth and power of 100 megatons. Solar REPULSION force
cause these explosions through which Solar wind and Cosmic
particles are emerged and radiated in space.
10) Solar Repulsion Force (SRF) counter balances
planetary gravitational force at orbital distances, so Planets
remain at their orbits. Mutual Gravitation between Planets
and Satellites is counter balanced by SRF at orbital distance,
so satellites remain in their orbits. This phenomenon applies
to all rest bodies of the System.
11) Fifty percent of gravitational intensity
of Planets and Satellites is converted into Retraction force
by SRF. So "inverse square" ratio of Gravitational
force is observed. That is G=mm/d2. If the Sun exerted Gravitation,
then ratio G=mm/d would be observed. Retraction force keeps
all the bodies in spherical motion.
12) SRF being anti-gravitational force can be
utilised as fuel to navigate the Solar System. SRF and RTF
can lead Space Programme ahead by a Century.
By Navin and Pankaj.
For further information may contact:
Navin K. Shaw, IARC, B-12, Katchi House,
J. C. Nagar, HUBLI - 580 020, INDIA.
Ph. No.: (0836) 268068.
IS POSSIBLE TO UTILISE STREPULSION AND RETRACTION FORCES FOR
INTERPLANETARY SPACE NAVIGATION UNDER NEW SPACE TECHNOLOGY
OF AUTHORS TITLED SORLOD-SPACE-SYSTEM (SSS). SSS CAN BOOST
PRESENT SPACE PROGRAMS AHEAD BY A CENTURY.